Associate Manager/Manager- Underwriting Commercial Business- Risk Management Division
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and assess credit proposal as per Bank’s lending guidelines and regulations
- Verify the information provided by the loan applicant by visiting the business premise physically
- Assess client’s requirement and repayment capacity using key financial indicators
- Identify and mitigate possible credit risk factors of investment considering different aspects of an investment proposal
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedure as well as external regulatory requirements during approval
- Regularly visit the customers/ businesses that fall under portfolio at risk and utilize/ circulate the knowledge gained
- Ensure standard Turn Around Time (TAT) of loans processing for approval
- Review sanction advice ensuring all terms and condition of the credit facility
- Assist on specific projects / tasks as assigned
- Attend & conduct training & provide feedback to all relevant concern
- Fresh graduate/post graduate from business background preferably from Finance, Accounting, International Business & Management from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4 (out of 5) at SSC and HSC levels
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- Interested candidates must have to have a mentality to work outside Dhaka city
- 4-8 years of experience in relevant field, out of which at 4 years as credit analyst. (1-4 years of experience candidates are also encouraged to apply)
- Persons working Branch Credit/Relationship Managers under Corporate Division are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Capacity to deal Trade Finance, Guarantee and Factoring facilities will be added advantage
- Must have clear knowledge in Loan Structuring
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job PostingOnly short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : Nov 11, 2017