ASA NGO Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. ASA NGO is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : ASA NGO
Resignation . : Please See The Image File For Details
Job Type : Full Time
ASA, the largest microfinance organization of Bangladesh, is presently operating 55 primary health centers in different remote areas of Bangladesh. ASA is looking for Program Officer (Health) its health team.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Regular supervision of primary health centers located at different locations of Bangladesh,
- Provide training for the health workers as and when necessary,
- Necessary initiatives for maintaining the quality of health care provided in the health centers,
- All necessary actions to ensure the prompt medicine availability in the health centers,
- Providing necessary inputs in preparation of the annual budget of the health centers,
- Organization of health camps and providing managerial support in the health camps,
- Contribution in development of annual reports, leaflets, brochures, training manuals and other IEC materials,
- Development of policy, strategy and action plan for the overall development of the health program of ASA,
- Organization of emergency medical camps during the time of disaster and provision of relief activities,
- Necessary initiatives for different health related days observation,
- Any other tasks assigned by the authority.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: MSS in Social Science or Social Welfare, MPH preferable.
Experience Requirements: 2 year(s)
- Age Maximum 35 yrs. (as per birth date of NID card)
- Two years professional experience in NGO health services.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Willingness of extensive travelling.
- Attitude for working with poor and marginalized people.
- Competency in MS Office package.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism. Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
Job Location: Barisal