Myone Energy Limited Job Circular Apply October 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in bdjobcreator.com. Myone Energy Limited Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Myone Energy Limited Job Circular Apply October 2017
Myone Energy Limited Job Circular Apply
Post Name : Audit Executive
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct audit at Showroom, Factory and Head Office as per monthly audit schedule.
- Conduct audit investigation, special audit and market visit as per management requirement.
- Perform the full cycle of internal audit analysis, identify point of control, collection of justifications and report findings.
- Assess the effectiveness of all to be executed actions in accordance of organizational risk minimization and operational efficiency.
- To check and verify all sorts of requisition, delivery challan, bill, voucher, stocks etc.
- Ensure quality of audit reports and meet management expectation through meeting, discussion with management along with proper documentation and ensure preservation of sufficient and appropriate documentation against audit findings.
- Provide quality audit services, preserve sufficient and appropriate audit evidence.
- Report to the management about weakness in respective area with tentative solution.
- Perform any other relevant task as and when required by the management.
- Masters in Accounting/Finance/Management from reputed university with CA (CC).
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Group of Companies, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Sound analytical ability
- Logical mindset
- Hard worker
- Team Player
- Ability to do frequent travel
- Ability to manage huge pressure and meet deadline
- Tk. 12000 – 15000
- as per company policy.