Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited (EXIM Bank Ltd), one of the leading private commercial banks in the country with an excellent working environment and corporate culture, is looking for competent, energetic and self-driven individuals among Bangladeshi citizens for the posts of “Trainee Assistant Officer” and “Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)” to meet its expansion needs. Competitive remuneration with continuous training facilities and promising career growth awaits the deserving candidates who would proudly be a part of the EXIM Bank family.
Trainee Assistant Officer (for Call Centre/Agri-Field)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer” and entitled to a monthly gross salary of Tk.18,900/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
Finally selected candidates will have to go through one year of probation period with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.15,000/-. After the successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Assistant Officer (Cash)” and entitled to a monthly gross salary of Tk.18,900/-(as per the regular scale of pay).
- Master’s Degree /4 (Four) year Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with no 3rd Division/Class in any level of academic examinations.
- Equivalence between class/division and grade points as per the circulars from Ministry of Education.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Eligibility CriteriaIn addition to the required academic qualification, applicants must meet the following criteria-
- Age not exceeding 30 years (32 years for freedom fighters’ children) on 30 October 2017.
- Willingness to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- General level of computer literacy.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in Call Center.
- If you are ready to take up the challenges of a successful banking career with EXIM Bank, please apply online through our eRecruitment portal http://career.eximbankbd.com by 30 October 2017.
- You cannot apply for more than one post
- General Instructions
- Misrepresentation of any information will disqualify the candidature.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written examination and /or interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed in any stage of recruitment process.
- EXIM Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Exim Bank Ltd Admit Card Download:To Download Admit Card for any of the position visit Career Section of http://eximbankbd.com. Authority will be Notify the Applicant to Download Admit Card by Mobile Phone SMS, Website and Daily Newspaper.Exim Bank Ltd Exam Result:Visit Bank Website www.eximbankbd.com for Exam Result for any of the Position. If there are any Results are available for any Position we will update you as early as Possible.